Books are a man's best friend.
Welcome to Mrs. Ayers's page!
- Rewrite a paragraph and change the mood
- Use the connotation of underlined words to create the selected mood
- Introduce and discuss relative, interrogative and indefinite pronouns
Unit 1: Close Reading and Using Text Based Evidence
- Assign text #6, The Future In America: A Search After Realities
- Follow steps for a close reading
- Assign graphic organizer
- assign questioning the text and analyzing details
- focus on the words or phrases that indicate point of view (connotation/denotation)
(716) 375-6600 extension 2266 for Middle School or 2220 for High School