Grading: Spanish A and Spanish I
GRADES CALCULATED AS FOLLOWS:
Your final grade for each quarter will be determined based upon the following:
Interpretive Tasks: 30%
- What can be understood or identified when listening in target language?
- What can be understood and identified when reading in target language?
- What can be identified in written format focusing in target language?
Interpersonal Tasks: 30%
- What can be understood in target language and prompt an appropriate response?
- What can be produced as appropriate responses or used to further develop an interaction between 2 or more people?
- What can be communicated between 2 or more people in a spontaneous written format focusing on both receptive and productive language?
Presentational Tasks: 30%
- What can students prepare to share information?
- What is planned out to be used to communicate focusing on productive/ expressive language?
Class Participation: 10%
- Please note: this class will involve much student participation. Students will be expected to participate in classroom speaking and listening activities and there will be partner work as well.