Welcome to ALCS Athletics
(Please click on the link above to complete)
Athletic Attendance for home contests, Fall 2020
In the sport of Soccer and Cross Country in accordance with NYSDOH guidance:
- Spectators must be limited to no more than two spectators per player.
- Spectators must wear face coverings when entering and exiting the facilities.
- Spectators must maintain six feet of physical distance between individuals and/or family/households at all times and all spectators.
- Spectators must wear face coverings when they are in common areas and situations where six feet of distancing is not able to be maintained.
In the sport of Swimming there will be no spectators allowed at home or away contests. There is not adequate space in the pool to socially distance the teams and spectators together.
The Fall Sports season has been delayed from August 24 to September 21st. Fall Sports season II for football, volleyball, and cheerleading will begin March 1st. As more information is released from the state and/or section, we will share through our website along with social media.
Fall Sports Sign-ups!!!Please send an email with Fall Sports as the subjectheading to email@example.com with your interest in a sport along with your grade level.The following sports are available this fall.
· Varsity Girls Cross Country
· Varsity Boys Soccer
· Varsity Girls Soccer
· Varsity Boys Cross Country
· JV Boys Soccer
· JV Girls Soccer
· Modified Girls Cross Country
· Modified Boys Soccer
· Modified Girls Soccer
· Modified Boys Cross Country
· Varsity Girls Swimming
Home of the Gators!*********************************************Sports Schedules
for Questions, Comments, or Concerns please contact:Jon Luce - Athletic Director(716) 375-6600, Ext. 2160Reminder: Please refrain from using e-cigarettes or tobacco products on, or within 100 feet of, campus.