(716) 375-6600 x 2122
Welcome To Mrs. Christopher's Webpage.
It's great to be back! It's a NEW year.... with new experiences.
Things you should know:
In Mrs. Christopher's History classes, we're all digital!
That's right! All resources, links, assignments and communication will be available through each student's school account located at office.com (see office 365 link on ALCS website or the "Office 365" page on my teacher website)
Updated Class Supply List:
1. Charged computer - everyday!
2. Earbuds that can be used with the school computers
3. Flashdrive (important if student does not have consistent access to the internet. This will allow students to download resources and work offline)
4. Paper and a pen/pencil!
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL STUDENTS MAKE SURE THEIR COMPUTERS ARE IN WORKING ORDER AND CHARGED EVERYDAY.
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE TECH DEPT. OR THE LIBRARY FOR A LOANER!
Online Learning - (if ever needed again)
1. I will provide a link that will allow you to join our class remotely.
2. Click the link at the time of your scheduled class and join in the fun!
Making full use of Office.com
This is where you will find all resources that you will need for class!
Click on the OFFICE 365 link on the ALCS website or search for "Office 365 login" and login with your school email and password or click on the "Office 365" page on this website for a link!
Check my US History-11, or Government-12 page for more information!
HOW MRS. CHRISTOPHER CAN BE REACHED:
- Chat through Microsoft TEAMS (download "TEAMS" to your phone for easy access!)
- Email: Dochristopher@alcsny.org (don't forget the "o")
- Phone: (716) 375-6600 x 2122
US History - 11
Government - 12