• High School Graduation Options for Students with Disabilities

    If you are a student with a disability, you may graduate from high school with a Regents, Advanced Regents or Local diploma. If you do not meet the requirements for one of these diplomas, you may exit high school with a Skills and Achievement Commencement Credential (SACC) or a Career Development and Occupational Studies (CDOS) Commencement Credential. The SACC and the CDOS are not diplomas and do not have the same benefits as a diploma.


    For more information regarding these Diploma Options, Requirements, and Choosing the right option for the you; please click on the link below:

    Graduation Options